CRM automation refers to using technology and software solutions to automate and streamline various aspects of customer relationship management (CRM). It automates repetitive tasks, such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, and database segmentation, to improve efficiency and productivity.
CRM Optimization at a Glance
You'll Be In Good Company!
Unleash the Full Potential of Your CRM
EMAIL LIST SCRUBBING, SEGMENTATION & STANDARDIZATION
Clean Your Database, Increase Sales
Your email list is only valuable if the data is clean, and every contact is treated the same. To have a clear picture of who is actively engaging with your email content throughout the marketing and sales process, you need to make sure the email addresses are valid, your database is standardized, and you are sending people the content they want to see.
ProperExpression’s team of CRM pros will scrub your email list, removing any contacts that are no longer valid and potentially harming your email reputation score. With a purified database, we can then segment your contacts with confidence, creating lists based on key properties or identifiers that are relevant to your marketing and sales efforts. Segmentation opens the doors for more personalized content, improving the sales process and driving increased conversions.
Our Proven Method:
- Ongoing removal of contacts who have hard bounced to protect email reputation score
- Efficient marketing automation rules to segment your database around properties such as job title, industry, recent engagement and more
- Implement standardization best practices to ensure every contact has the same properties and follows the same processes to progress through the marketing and sales funnels
Work the Leads that Matter
Lead scoring is the crystal ball of your CRM and a foundational part of marketing automation strategy. It allows marketing and sales to get a glimpse into who is where in the sales funnel. With an effective lead scoring model in place, you can automatically progress prospects through the funnel based on criteria like recent actions a prospect has taken, the content they’ve interacted with, or simply contact properties like their job title or company size.
Our team will assess your existing marketing and sales funnel and devise a lead scoring model that will allow both teams to know how and when to communicate with each lead.
Our Proven Method:
- Analysis of the existing marketing and sales funnels
- Identification of actions and demographics most valuable to the sales process
- Matrix for lead scoring criteria for a visual of the process
- Ongoing testing and optimization of the model
Improve Productivity and Streamline Processes
Once you have CRM automation implemented, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it in the first place.
Strategic CRM and marketing automation will take care of repetitive, manual tasks, allowing for an overall improvement in your sales team’s productivity and more streamlined processes. With sales automation in your CRM, your team can focus less on tedious tasks and more on strategic initiatives and personalized communication with leads that will close more business.
We will work with your sales and marketing teams to identify the parts of your processes and CRM that can and should be automated to push prospects through the funnel and keep your sales teams on track and proactive with their outreach.
Our Proven Method:
- Round-robin notifications for lead assignment, lead status changes, deal activity and other relevant updates
- Sequence enrollment and escalation to move leads through the funnel
- Task reminders unique to each sequence to ensure prompt communication and timely follow-ups from sales reps
CONVERSION FUNNEL ANALYSIS & REPORTING
Use Data Visibility to Increase Opportunities
Cleaning up bad data and organizing your CRM is not where the optimization process stops. Once you have visibility into the value of your database and each lead’s behaviors, it’s time to use that data to understand what your conversion funnel looks like and where there may be an opportunity to improve the sales process.
We analyze your conversion funnel on a consistent basis, determining where leads may be dropping out of the buying process and most importantly, why they’re not buying. With your sales team, we team up to alter the sales process to account for the trends we’re seeing in the conversion funnel. When you put yourself in the shoes of the consumer, you can learn just how you need to communicate with them to close more deals.
Our Proven Method:
- Mapping the buyer’s journey to understand the behavior of leads at each stage of the funnel
- Identification of the location and cause of any bottlenecks in the sales funnel
- Ongoing reporting to track KPIs such as the conversion rate of MQL to SQL and SQL to opportunity for a full picture view of the funnel
- Optimization of the sales process through use of sequences, automated workflows and more
SALES TRAINING & ENABLEMENT
Empower Sales to Connect with the Most Valuable Leads
Once your CRM is set up correctly and running smoothly, it’s critical to confirm your sales team is interacting with the database properly. When your sales team knows how to work with your CRM, they will be empowered to connect with the most valuable leads in the pipeline at the right time, distribute the most relevant materials to prospects and follow up with everyone in a timely manner.
Our CRM experts will not only implement best practices in the software but will also educate your sales team on how to use it to the fullest extent, extracting data that will point them in the direction of the leads that warrant the most attention and are most likely to convert. We’ll even go one step further and advise on and create sales enablement content that will bring more leads across the finish line.
Our Proven Method:
- Direct training with the sales team customized to the business’s CRM and existing sales funnel
- Sales enablement content created for each stage of the sales funnel and informed by historical data
Capitalize On Your Database's Value
When you know exactly who your most valuable leads are, when you should reach out to them and the type of content they need to receive, how could you possibly fail?
An optimized CRM gives you all this data and more, allowing for the implementation of standardization and automations that will enforce best practices to keep your data clean and your sales team proactive.
The CRM Optimization team at ProperExpression doesn’t take a “one size fits all” approach. We identify the specific needs of your funnel and sales team and shape optimization efforts around what we know will improve your processes and most importantly, generate more revenue.
What’s more, we have a crack team of HubSpot CRM optimization experts who know every nook and cranny of the software, but it doesn’t stop there. We will optimize any CRM or help you move to the best CRM for your marketing and sales teams.
You don't have to settle for inefficiencies and mediocre sales results. Clean up your data and clean up your conversion rates with us today.
Speak With a
Sales and Marketing Officer, DeskDirector
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re looking to personalize and target your leads, marketing automation is a great way to do so in a hands-off and optimized way. It involves automating tasks like lead scoring, email marketing, social media marketing, and campaign management to enable you to nurture leads, track customer and prospect behavior, and measure campaign performance. By automating these processes, businesses can streamline their marketing efforts and generate more qualified leads.
Workflow automation involves automating repetitive tasks, approvals, notifications, and data updates. By automating workflows, CRM systems can automatically route leads, assign tasks, trigger notifications, and update records, reducing manual effort and enabling teams to focus on higher-value activities and delivering better customer experiences.
As expert CRM consultants, we’re happy to answer this one! A CRM consultant specializes in advising businesses on implementing and optimizing their CRM. Your consultant should possess expertise in CRM software, industry best practices, and business processes, and work closely with your business to understand your unique requirements, recommend suitable CRM solutions, configure the software, train users, and provide ongoing support.
In other words, the primary goal of a consultant is to ensure that the CRM system aligns with the business goals, enhances customer relationships, and improves overall operational efficiency.
- Ensure the system is properly configured to match your business processes and requirements. Customize data fields, workflows, and automation rules to meet your needs.
- Regularly clean and update your data to maintain accuracy and relevance. Remove duplicate or outdated records and regularly validate and enrich customer information.
- Provide comprehensive training to your users to ensure they understand how to use the CRM system effectively. Encourage consistent data entry and usage practices.
- Regularly evaluate and measure the system's performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement necessary adjustments to enhance its effectiveness over time.